Size is not everything! The Circuit Jules Tacheny - Mettet is a very technical track offering an interesting mix of some fast combinations and a tight infield. Mind the infamous corner 7 - "Hubin" - the "Cork-Screw", this blind left-right chicane with a massive drop may catch you off-guard if you come unprepared!
Online Briefing | Photos included | Open Pit
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and model of the car you will be using
- The first and last names of any additional drivers (max. 2) and passengers
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (8h of pure track time)
- 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars) and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- 101db(A) dynamically measured from the pit wall
Equipment and Age Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- All cars need to be fitted with a tow hook before entering the track
- Drivers must be 18 years old and in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Passenger must be at least 18 years old
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 60
- There will never be more than 22 cars on track at the same time
- In general, there is no waiting time to enter the track
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event. A GP Days Track Day is not a test-day for professional Racing Teams who want to set a new lap record!
What do you get with GP Days?
Included Free of Charge
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask question well ahead of the event. You will find more information HERE.
- Passengers can ride along for FREE
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our GALLERY and see what you can expect
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (for one driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
GP Days Taxi
You want to experience the circuit on the passenger seat of our modified Mini? Then book a Taxi Session and enjoy the ride! A Taxi Drive will consist of 7 laps (incl. in and outlaps).
HERE you can find out more about our car.
Address and Facilities:
Circuit Jules Tacheny
6, rue Saint Donat, 5640 Mettet
- There is an on-site petrol station as well as air compressor
- The restaurant will serve lunch (paid)
- Vehicle / Trailer drop-off the previous evening between 7.00pm and 8.00pm (upon request)
- Sleep-over in the paddock in your own Camper Van / RV (upon request)
Track Days 2021
- April 2021
- June 2021
- August 2021
If you have any further questions, you can use the contact form below to get in touch with our team!