A true GP Days classic!
More about this Track Day
Size is not everything! The Circuit Jules Tacheny - Mettet is a very technical track, offering an interesting mix of fast combinations and a tight infield.
Mind the infamous corner 7 - "Hubin" or "Cork-Screw"! This blind left-right chicane with a massive drop may catch you off-guard if you come unprepared!
 General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (8h track time)
- 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- No Citroen C1, FunCup and 2CV type race cars allowed
- Convertibles are only allowed to participate if a roll-bar is fitted
- 101db(A) - Dynamic
- No matter the car you are using, if you have a silencer available, make use of it! We all want to enjoy our hobby for as long as we can
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of convertibles (roof down) or vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterham, X-Bow, Ariel Atom, etc.) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must be 18 years of age (we cannot make any exceptions here); no age restrictions for spectators
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) driver's licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 60
- There will never be more than 25 cars on track at the same time
Type of Event
GP Days Track Days are strictly non-competitive and not intended to be used in order to achieve the maximum speed or fastest lap time. This is not a "Test Day", the participation of race teams is not allowed!
Each event is strictly monitored by the GP Days team and the track officials. Any participant showing any form of dangerous or reckless behaviour will be excluded from the event without prior warning.
 What's included?
- Professional images will be provided in high resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our Track Day Gallery
- Free coffee between 7:00am and 9:00am in the morning
- Passengers and spectators can come along free of charge
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event from the comfort of your home
- A cancellation policy with a peace of mind! In case you can't make it and we find a replacement driver, you will receive a full reimbursement. For more information, please check our "Cancellation Policy"
Benefit from our cooperation with RacetrackCoach ("RTC") and book your highly qualified coach right through our Homepage.
Available Coaching Packages
- Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC Coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
 Address and Facilities
How to get there
Facilities and additional information
- There is a petrol station right next to the circuit. You will have to use a public road to get there
- An air compressor to adjust your tyre pressures and basic tools are available in our box
- Trailer drop-off the day prior to the Track Day is possible
- You will not be able to sleep in the Paddock
- The restaurant will serve lunch during the break (to be paid by the participants)
- A little shop in the Paddock will sell snacks and drinks throughout the day (to be paid by the participants)
Hotels in the area
- Unfortunately, we have yet to find a hotel, which is truly recommendable in this area!