More about this Track Day
 General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (8h track time)
- 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- No Citroen C1, FunCup, 2CV and Radical type race cars allowed
- Convertibles are only allowed to participate if a roll-bar is fitted
For more information on our vehicle restrictions, please refer to our FAQ
- 103db(A) - Dynamic
- No matter the car you are using, if you have a silencer available, make use of it! We all want to enjoy our hobby for as long as we can
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of convertibles (roof down) or vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterham, X-Bow, Ariel Atom, etc.) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
For information regarding other useful equipment, please refer to the GP Days Track Day Check List
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must be 18 years of age (we cannot make any exceptions here)
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Type of Event
Track Days are strictly non-competitive and not intended to be used in order to achieve the maximum speed or fastest lap time. This is not a "Test Day" for professional race teams (not permitted to participate) to post a new lap record. Each event will be strictly monitored by our team and the track officials. Any participant showing any form of dangerous or reckless behaviour will be excluded from the event without prior warning.
 What's included?
- Professional images will be provided in high resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our Track Day Gallery
- Open Bar with coffee, drinks and little snacks (cereal bars, etc.)
- One (1) Passenger or Spectator can be brought along free of charge
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event from the comfort of your home
- A cancellation policy with a peace of mind! In case you can't make it and we find a replacement driver, you will receive a full reimbursement. For more information, please check our "Cancellation Policy"
Benefit from our cooperation with Racetrack Coach GmbH and book your highly qualified coach right through our Homepage. Click here to learn more about Racetrack Coach.
Available Coaching Packages
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
 Address and Facilities
How to get there
Facilities and additional information
- There is a petrol station available right in the paddock (card payment only)
- An air compressor to adjust your tyre pressures and basic tools are available
- You will not be able to sleep in the Paddock
- The restaurant will serve lunch during the break and snacks throughout the day (to be paid by the participants)
Hotels in the area
- Hotel de la Source (approx. 1min from the track)
If you have any further questions, you can use the "Ask a Question"-Button below to get in touch with our team!