General Information
- Track Day Format Open Pitlane (7:30h track time)
- 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:00pm – 12:30pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- Convertibles are only allowed to participate if a roll-bar is fitted
For more information on our vehicle restrictions, please refer to our FAQ.
- ~92db(A) - Stock Porsche GT3's and similar vehicles are usually fine and pose no problem!
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of convertibles (roof down) or vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterham, X-Bow, Ariel Atom, etc.) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
- For information regarding other useful equipment, please refer to the GP Days Track Day Check List
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must be 18 years of age (we cannot make any exceptions here)
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 60
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
Type of Event GP Days
Track Days are strictly non-competitive and not intended to be used in order to achieve the maximum speed or fastest lap time. This is not a "Test Day" for professional race teams (not permitted to participate) to post a new lap record. Each event will be strictly monitored by our team and the track officials. Any participant showing any form of dangerous or reckless behaviour will be excluded from the event without prior warning.
 What's included?
Included Free of Charge during this Track Day
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our Track Day Gallery and see what you can expect
- Free Coffee and little snacks throughout the day
- Passengers can ride along for at Circuit Zandvoort
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event from the comfort of your home. Click here to find out more about how the E-Briefing works
Benefit from our cooperation with Racetrack Coach GmbH and book your highly qualified coach right through our Homepage. Click here to learn more about Racetrack Coach.
Available Coaching Packages
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
 Address and Facilities
How to get thereCM Circuit Zandvoort
Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, 2041 KP Zandvoort
Facilities and additional information
- There is a petrol station in the Paddock
- An air compressor to adjust your tyre pressures and basic tools are available in our Pitbox
- Trailer drop-off the day prior to the Track Day is possible (Refer to the event schedule for further information on the exact timing)
- You will not be able to sleep in the Paddock
- The restaurant will serve lunch during the break and snacks throughout the day (to be paid by the participants)
If you have any further questions, you can use the "Ask a Question"-Button below to get in touch with our team!
In addition, please have a look at our GP Days Academy. Here you will find a collection of useful resources covering topics from "How to prepare for a Track Day?" to "Is my car insured on track?".