Are you joining a track day for the first time? Do you have a passenger who wants to experience another car? Do you simply want to let us do all the work, sit back and enjoy the ride? Then the GP Taxi is perfect for you!
You could call this car "race spec". With a full roll cage, an interior only containing what's really necessary for driving, upgraded brakes, sticky tyres, and raw sound, it will provide for a proper race experience. Especially on tight and technical tracks such as Mettet or Bilster Berg, the car is extremely competitive and able to keep up with a lot of more powerful cars.
Brief spec list:
- Engine upgrade by Krumm Performance (Camshaft, Pulley, Cylinder Head, etc.) upping the power from 218hp to around 240hp
- Brembo GT Performance Brakes with 320mm rotors and upgraded, racing brake pads (Pagid RS29)
- OZ Formula HLT Light Weight Wheels with sticky Nankang AR1 tyres
- Fully licensed roll cage, ready for race use
- Recaro Pole Position bucket seats and 4/5-point racing harnesses
- OMP Racing steering wheel
- CAE Short Shifter
- Upgraded exhaust system
In order for you to take some memories back home, we will record the entire experience with two cameras and send you the video after the track day!
If you want to receive more information on our Taxi Car, get in touch via info [at] gp-days.com or our contact form!